North Oaks has many opportunities for men and women of any age, single or married, to worship, be discipled, serve our communities and fellowship. Here is a glimpse of what we have to offer…
- Our A.D.A.M. Men’s Ministry (active discipleship among men) offers Monday Night Men’s Dinners that occur several times a year with a guest speaker, delicious dinner and fellowship.
- Men serving men happens at My Brother’s Keeper homeless shelter in Flint monthly.
- We have small groups and Bible studies for men and women together as well as morning and evening Bible studies just for women.
- Our ladies host an annual Advent Celebration with a catered dinner and guest speaker.
- Women serving women happens at Turning Point in Pontiac twice a month and is supported with a prayer meeting on alternating weeks.
We gather together as a church family for worship services, to serve alongside each other, for prayer meetings, pot luck dinners, special events, and in small groups all for the Glory of God.